Amusing Links Roundup for 5/17/2011
Another batch of amusing links for your consumption:
1) The name says it all - Shit My Students Write.
2) What if IKEA wrote the manuals for all of my favorite sci-fi gadgets?
3) How would one explain the Kindle to Dickens? Like this!
4) How to identify zombie types. Heh...
5) I can't remember if I've posted this before, but this is awesome: by deleting the final panel of Peanuts cartoons, they become illustrations of existential despair.
6) A hilariously NSFW video involving Michael Bolton hijacking a rap video.
8) I may not speak Hebrew, but this comic needs no translation.