rantings of a random scrub...
Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. --H.L. Mencken
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Friday, October 22, 2010
Links Roundup for 10/22/2010
1) Earth and moon as seen from Mercury: A Double Planet.
2) What if Superheroes were hipsters?
3) 20 year old becomes police chief in Mexican city - because nobody else wanted the job.
4) Why I'm skeptical of the social contract theory of government.
5) This video is one of the best defenses of anonymous political speech you can get in 45 seconds.
6) If you do this in an email, I hate you.
7) The perils of miscommunication, in humorous video form.
8) An amusing song about Civilization.
9) The revenge of Little Bobby Tables.
10) Thoughts on the breakdown of cultural norms.
11) The Obama administration, as a text adventure.
Friday, October 08, 2010
Union jobs edition:
Wednesday, October 06, 2010
Political Phrase of the Week
Friday, October 01, 2010
Your Daily WTF for 10/01/2010
Phrase of the day: Barely Legal Sea Bass.