Funny Link Roundup
Clearing my browser tabs of all the internet hilarity I've seen somewhat recently:
1) Cookies for Christ?
2) Um... WHAT?!
How to brew beer in a coffee maker, using only materials commonly found on a modestly sized oceanographic research vessel.
3) Mocking the senate: always worthwhile.
4) Mind-boggling historical baseball game.
5) Ugh. Artists. And they wonder why nobody will take them seriously? These gyuy have "an ambitious goal: to mount the first authentic performances of Klingon opera here on earth."
6) Heh: Somali Cruises: "It's like a safari, only better!"
7) The photo is priceless.
8) "Awkward Family Photos.com: Spreading the Awkwardness."
9) Faith like a child isn't all it's cracked up to be...
It's the first ShatnerCon with William Shatner as the guest of honor! But after a failed terrorist attack by Campbellians, a crazy terrorist cult that worships Bruce Campbell, all of the characters ever played by William Shatner are suddenly sucked into our world. Their mission: hunt down and destroy the real William Shatner.Awesome.
11) This "monument" is just bizarre.