Here are some amusing sites I ran across this summer:
5) The Comics Curmudgeon - Watch as he deconstructs the funnies to make them more amusing (or creepy) than their authors intended! This is one of the best recent posts.
4) Awesomely Bad Lyrics - Behold, as the author tries desperately to understand what the singers are trying to communicate!
3) Passive Agressive Notes - Marvel, as people you've never met post the most passive-agressive notes you've ever seen (with some detours to just plain funny notes and signs).
2) There, I Fixed It - Pay homage to the art of the kludge. These two here and here are pretty good.
1) Dr. Grumpy in the House - The mind boggles at the idiocy and hilarity he sees on a daily basis. This is why I could never be a doctor - the stuff he posts on his blog sarcastically is probably what I'd end up saying to the people involved. I have, however, learned that what I really need is a prescription for Sarcasma.