What has interested me lately:
1) Is anybody really surprised by this? If so, you need a hefty dose of cynicism.
2) Chicago tests generating tickets on a dummy license plate number. Oh, wait, that's not actually a dummy plate: 170 Bogus Tickets: Chicago Tests Ticketing Equipment With Your License Plate.
3) Surprise mattress replacement bankrupts mother.
4) Onion Report: 90% Of Waking Hours Spent Staring At Glowing Rectangles
5) Five reasons Tolkien (still) rocks: "The man puts the 'epic' in 'epic win'."
6) Bureaucratic boondoggle costs kids summer vacation
7) World's shortest horror flick
8) Data mining: you're doing it wrong!
10) Why we tell time the way we do: blame Sumerians!