Blogging's been light lately. Life is busy, what with finals just ending and the wedding coming up soon. But here's another roundup of amusing links.
- In honor of the recent Arbor Day Jellobration (if you don't know what I'm talking about, just roll with it), I give you a woot.com blog commentary on The New Joys of Jell-O (1973).
- Megan McArdle has her primary season blogging snark turned up to full power here and here.
- Seagate debuts a new line of "Mavericks Suck" hard drives?
- John Scalzi looks ridiculous.
- The swiss government is officially laughable. Seriously, this is beyond parady.