Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So, while my lovely fiancee and I were traveling for spring break last week, our travel plans were interfered with by that blizzard that hit the east coast. To make a long story short, we were flying Continental, missed our connection due to a delayed flight, and got stuck in Houston overnight, where we were able to crash with some friends and were rebooked to go out the next morning. Unfortunately, this meant we missed church, but such things happen.

The next day, I decided to check my email, since I'd been out of the loop for a while. I then discovered that some Continental Airlines email-bot had decided to be helpful and email me my updated travel itinerary. This was good. But it emailed it to me 278 times. This was bad.

Note to Continental: you may want to check on this inbox-clogging robot. Please dial back its enthusiasm. That was annoying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home