Saturday, April 29, 2006

McCain just lost whatever slim hope he had of someday getting my vote for anything, as he said:

He [Michael Graham] also mentioned my abridgement of First Amendment rights, i.e. talking about campaign finance reform....I know that money corrupts....I would rather have a clean government than one where quote First Amendment rights are being respected, that has become corrupt. If I had my choice, I'd rather have the clean government.

Even if one buys his premise that we need to choose between the two, there's no way I'm just going to cough up my rights for the sake of what he believes to be "clean government."

1 Comments:

At 4/29/2006 9:21 AM, Blogger Su-May said...

oh well...Singapore is starting to her polls next weekend. Wonder if the opposition'll win any seats. It's the cleanest government no doubt...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home