Saturday, March 25, 2006

Favorite Blogs: Part One

So, I was just noticing that though I haven't posted here in a while, I still read other blogs all the time. So, I figure I should take the time to introduce you to some of my favorites:

Instapundit

Yeah, everybody and they're grandma has heard of him, but that doesn't make him any less fun to read. A libertarian and law professor at the University of Tennessee, he blogs on politics, current events, law, and cutting edge tech. Definitely worth a daily skimming at least.

Professor Bainbridge

Another law prof, this time from UCLA, who blogs on corporate law, politics, Catholicism, economics, culture, cars... you get the idea. He's a classic capital "C" Conservative, who manages to articulate his views rather well. I recommend him particularly for those who just plain don't understand how any conservative can hold such beliefs (i.e. anti-abortion). Whether you agree with him or not, he tends to put forward at least plausible reasons for being Conservative.

The Debate Link

A slightly left-of-center college student who happens to be a bit hawkish. He's particularly interested in Critical Race Theory and assorted gender studies stuff. I disagree with him often, but he's always respectful and articulate. Much worth the occaisional visit.

That's all for the moment, but be sure to pay at least one of them a visit. You'll be glad you did (or at least I will...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home