Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Please excuse the following incoherent rambling

Can I just say that I'm stressed out? One of the things that's rough about an engineering education is that when a teacher teaches well, the class is challenging and rewarding. When a teacher teaches poorly, it is neither challenging nor rewarding. Well, I have a test in a well-tought class tonight, and I'm stressed about it.

I spent this morning writer a group paper. Honestly, who assigns a group paper? Admittedly, we're supposed to act as a board of ethical review, but these things function like courts. The court decides and then assigns a member to write the opinion. Well, guess who's writing the opinion on this one. One other member of the group tried, but it wasn't exactly stellar. I would have been embarrassed to hand that in during high school, so I did the rewriting.

Time to get back to work. Just one more thought, from an anonymous author, found on a dry-erase board in Mueller Hall:

God + virtue = Augustotle

1 Comments:

At 12/03/2005 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've written a lot of group papers. I know it sucks, but I would be careful not to hurt the feelings of the person who wrote the first paper.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home