Monday, October 04, 2004

Not just a "Global Test"

Well, John Kerry has just said something so unbelievably laughable I can hardly control myself. As many of you know, Kerry said in the debate last week that when the United States goes to war, we need to be able to pass a "global test" (for a fun lampooning of it, go here). But in all seriousness, while trying to defend his statement, he said this:

"But I can do a better job of protecting America's security because the test that I was talking about was a test of legitimacy, not just in the globe, but elsewhere." (emphasis mine)

Um... where exactly would this elsewhere be? The moon? Other planets? Are we now clearing our foreign policy decisions with France, but with aliens from four galaxies over? I just can't believe he actually said anything this ridiculous...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home